Saturday Photohunt: One

It's been a long while since I did the Saturday Photohunt... In the meantime, though, I started recently using Instagram on the iPhone, which is a lot of fun and a great way to share photos with the world! So, for this week's photohunt, I thought I'd go through my Instagram pics so far and post the images that fit the theme.

Those of ya'll who are on Instagram can check out my pictures at @misciel, if you'd like, and those who aren't can still use the Webstagram service, like I've linked to here! I've used a few different hashtags: #photohunt, #saturdayphotohunt, and #saturday_photohunt... Please feel free to use them yourselves if you are Instagrammers too! :-)

Anyway, my Instagram Photohunt pics are also pasted here. I like the Venetian Lagoon shot the best... The other three are from my recent trip to Greece, where as you can see I really enjoyed snapping pics of the local pups!

I hope you enjoy them and best wishes for a great week!!











4 comments:

YTSL said...

All four photos you have in this one entry are very nice indeed. :)

peppylady (Dora) said...

Looks like someone had a good time taking photos...Coffee is on.

luna miranda said...

i love the sunset shot, too. wonderful take.

Life Ramblings said...

all lovely photos for the theme.