Myles Duffy, how Irish are you??

One'a me ould flowers says he's Oirish, 'cept he also says that he never gets cheesed off, because "anger is a negative emotion." Hmmm... gotta say that don't sound very Irish to me! ;-)

So, I claim ya', "Myles Duffy"! Take the quiz and show me how Irish ya' really are!!

You're 50% Irish


You're probably less Irish than you think you are...

But you're still more Irish than most.



Janey Mack! I guess I'm not that Oirish either!! Then again, you might be able to tell that I had to rely on the award-winning Everyday English and Slang in Ireland site for my jargon, and I can't do a brogue to save my life, so - all told - 50% probably isn't half bad... (so to speak!)

A bit more fun (albeit a mere 2 days late!) from the Emerald Isle? How about a grand Random Irish Proverb?! Enjoy!!

No comments: