Four Star Music on "Radio Clutter"!

Yahoo! may be slowly taking over the world, but at least you can have fun while they're doing it! :-)

My latest Y! discovery (installed at right on my sidebar!) is LaunchCast Radio on Yahoo! Music. It's a free and legal streaming internet radio station that "learns"... you rate music as it plays, and it remembers what you like, love, and never want to hear again! I'm rapidly getting the "mentalclutter" station exactly how I'd like it!! (Of course, I've also rated an absolutely impossible amount of music over the last week to get it that way, too...)

What's on "Radio Clutter"? There are no guarantees since anything I've rated 2-4 stars tends to surface, but here's my list at the moment of my top "4 Star Songs" rated "Can't Get Enough" of 'em... So, you're most likely to hear 'em pop up! Enjoy!!

Plus, my other three- and four-star artists like...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Daddy-O, I like Old School music too! :)

Michelle-aneous Musings said...

What can I say? We're just a couple o' hep cats!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Young blogger: "You guys are cool! This is the exact same playlist my grandma has on her Ipod!"

Michelle-aneous Musings said...

That's a low blow! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I included myself in the blast radius.

And I've bookmarked your playlist. It's close enough to my own favorites that now I don't have to make one!

Michelle-aneous Musings said...

Ah, but you know what? You can set me as an "influence" on your own account, if you'd like... :-)