Will history be made tonight? It's estimated that over a BILLION people will be watching the finals of the World Cup all over the globe.
Inquiring minds want to know...
- Why does Italy play in blue and are called the "Azzurri" when the flag is green, white and red?
- Will Italy win the finals for the first time since 1982?
- Have they been working hard enough? (New cute commercial from Fiat featuring the team!)
- Or will the Azzurri choke on the penalty round, like usual?
- Will busses be overturned in the aftermath? Trains assaulted? People - God forbid! - killed?
- And last but certainly not least, will Dale continue to indulge his newly-discovered inner European as a die-hard Italian soccer fan?!
These mysteries and others will be answered only at 8 pm, Central European Time (or 1:30 pm Eastern US Time)! Don't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!