Newsflash: The March of History Jaywalks Instead!

Good friend PlanetTom pointed out the following news items for me!
Looks like it's a good thing I didn't go to the AHA this year!! But wait... maybe the story's already revisionist?

I sort of suspect - like the good historian I am - that the truth lies somewhere in between these two original accounts! (Thanks for sharing 'em both, Tom!)

Still, I think it would make a great episode of "Cops", don't you?

Next time on "Cops," the valiant officers of the Atlanta PD take down Simon Schama, Jared Diamond and David McCullough for LOITERING!

("Bad boys, bad boys! Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?!")

2 comments:

planet-tom said...

I'd like to see the Venetian version of COPS!

Michelle-aneous Musings said...

Great name for a show... "Sbirri"!

Oooh, sounds like an idea for a potential YTMND starring G-Man having not such a wonderful time in Venice!