No liquids on a plane!


We just got back from Europe yesterday. Yes, yesterday! When I recover a bit more from jet-lag, maybe I'll blog about it, but - needless to say - we were extremely tired but extremely fortunate in many ways. (This morning my husband said that something like another 600 flights wound up being cancelled on Thursday!)

In the meantime, Bloggers' Blog is cataloging a lot of interesting content about the foiled plot and coping with complicated new travel regulations.

And, lastly, even after a long day of travel (or maybe precisely because of it, since I've clearly gotten punchy) I found this Boing Boing mashup of the soon-to-be released, much-internet-hyped (and, not to mention, rated "R" for - at least in part- language) Samuel L. Jackson movie "Snakes on a Plane" pretty funny.

What can I say? When life gives you lemons, you've got to make lemonade.

(Just don't take it on the plane with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)