Friends and "Auld Lang Syne"

What does the song "Auld Lang Syne" mean anyway?

In 2005, I was fortunate enough to deepen my friendships with a number of "trusty fiere"!

I thought of them when I read a recent article in USA Today called "Friends in deed"... since many people that I'm fond of just happen to be guys.

And of my good "cross-gender" buddies, I'm lucky (and grateful!) to have a few wonderful close pals whose friendship has deepened this past year.

And of my few close guy friends, I'm blessed most of all to just happen to be married not only to my very, very best friend, but to the only man on earth I was clearly meant for! :-)

So, this last day of 2005, I'm truly thankful for my family who are my friends (and vice versa!), and particularly to all my favorite boys!

Many thanks again and lots of love!
Michelle

No comments: