You think it's easy, but it's *knot*!

Not only am I thoroughly artistically-challenged, but I'm knot-challenged as well! After years of backpacking, camping, canoeing, whitewater kayaking, etc., the only knots I can still regularly tie are for my shoes (and I'm even still using two bunny-rabbit ears for that!)

But after several investments in various "Knots for Dummies" kits, this may finally be my salvation!

"Do you know your Bunny Ears from your Double Overhand Stopper? How about your Klemheist from your West Country Whipping? Well, don't worry, neither did we until we stumbled across Grog's site. With the care and attention only an expert (or a fanatic) can muster, Grog presents frame-by-frame animated examples of exactly how to tie good, strong knots for the boating, climbing, and fishing enthusiast. You'll even discover that there's more to caring for rope than you might think. Grog's painstaking attention to detail is a marvel to behold and, for some people, could prove to be an invaluable resource. After all, a well-tied knot could be the difference between sink or swim."

No comments: