UPDATE on the "Laugh Judgment"

UPDATE: The author of the joke voted the funniest religious joke ever in the "Laugh Judgment" contest has been identified, and incredibly it's Emo Phillips!

(Personally, I thought there were other ones that were funnier--even if potentially less repeatable--but a winning Protestant joke made the whole contest seem more "ecumenical"...)

In this article, Philips includes his other surreal religious jokes, including...

  • "When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me... and I got it!"
  • "So I'm at the wailing wall, standing there like a moron, with my harpoon."
  • "I'm not Catholic, but I gave up picking my belly button for lint."

(from grow-a-brain)

Categories:

No comments: