Otterly Adorable!

I thank any and all gentle readers for your patience these days while I am in my usual pained throes of conference preparation, but in the meantime there's nothing soothing like a daily adorable moment from Cute Overload.

Ever get the "if you were an animal, what would you be?" question? Oddly enough, I do... Seriously. Don't know why... must be a certain special something about me (and I'm not sure I want to know exactly what!) The answer? Otter. Definitely otter. (Besides, I'm no naturalist... but I've never heard of otters ever having to give conference papers. What a deal!!)

I have a friend who never reads any of my stuff, yet seems to think he's got an equal if not better claim to otterness... Couldn't help but think of him when I saw this picture. So, he'll never know it (which means I should really start thinking about ragging on him here just for the fun of it) but at least today we've got below enough otter-adorability to go around! (Otters of the world, unite!!)

No comments: