Great Religious Ringtones
(if you can get them!)

In conjunction with World Youth Day, T-Mobile in Germany has made available some great ringtones and wallpapers starting today!

(I like the gregorian chants and the medieval art myself!)

Problem is, it doesn't seem like you can download these outside of Germany. I say "seem," because my second problem is that I don't know German.

The main page in German is here, and its automatic English translation via Google is here.

Be sure to look around! For example, under "material music," there are spirituals; under "sound and voices," there's gregorian chant and churchbells; under "colored logos," there are beautiful medieval icons (the original kind!) and crucifixes!

Then, if you can figure out how to download them outside of Germany, please let me know!!

Categories: , ,

No comments: