(from Boing Boing: State of Blogosphere 2005 - Posting Volume)
* "Technorati is tracking about 900,000 blog posts created daily"
* "That's about 10.4 blog posts per second, on average"
* "Weekends tend to be slower posting days by about 5-10% of the weekly averages"
* "During the day, posting tends to peak between the hours of 7AM and noon Pacific time (10AM - 3PM Eastern time)"
* "Worldwide news events cause ripples through the blogosphere, not only in search volume, but also in posting volume."